It has been a while but we keep our promises. We spent time on carefully planning this update to give you the best user experience possible. Here’s what we’ve done…Theme Clock (Free) is renamed to Theme Clock Alarm (Free) for v2.0 to indicate it now has an alarm feature for free. Theme Clock Alarm (Free) v2.0 has undergone some significant changes. We have added a few more features, which include:
- New menu interface
- Bonus Seasonal Theme
- Dimmer control using slider
- Alarm support, featuring the following
- Repeatable days of the week
- Snooze ON/OFF
- Snooze time configuration
- Vibrate ON/OFF
- 6 built-in sounds that you won’t find them anywhere else
- Easy-to-use single screen edit
If you like all these new features. Check out Theme Clock Alarm (coming soon to the App Store) which features everything Theme Clock Alarm (Free) has plus much more. E.g. 2 Brilliant themes, Multi Alarm, Gesture Control and Big Ben Chime! Plus much more yet to come.Please post a feedback, comment, suggestion or simply anything you wish you say.
Theme Clock (Free) V1.1.3 is submitted for approval. It contains the following fixes:1. Portrait rotation on application launch2. Auto-lock not working issueThe approval process now seems to take 2 weeks. We will keep everyone posted once the updated version is availble in the App Store.
Theme Clock Alarm is here!
Theme Clock with multi alarm has finally arrived on the App Store!
It has a whooping 12 fantastic original stylish themes you will not find in any other clocks!
Download now to enjoy the bonus Seasonal Theme for your holidays!
Each theme has been designed and inspired by the many digital display devices in consumer-electronics, including: Light Emitting Diode (LED), Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) and Liquid Crystal Display (LCD).
You can use your iPhone / iPod Touch to replace your beside clock, night stand, desk clock or anywhere else you like.
It is perfect for traveling and everyday use.
* 12 stylish, unique, digital clock themes, including a bonus seasonal theme
* Intuitive gesture control – see below for details
* Multi alarm – see below for details
* Optional quarterly chime (Big Ben’s Westminster Quarters)
* Dimmer level control
* Flashlight (night light)
* Portrait and landscape display
* Optional status bar display
* Optional day of the week display
* Optional 12/24 hour display format
* Optional auto-lock on/off
* Optional date display
* Optional screen dimming
* Automatic localised date display format
* All settings are remembered
* Multi alarm support
* Repeat all 7 weekdays
* Snooze ON/OFF
* Snooze timer configuration (up to 60 minutes)
* 6 unique built-in alarm sounds
* Large snooze and alarm off buttons
* Works when screen is locked or when silent switch is on
* Will not interfere with iPod player
* Shake to turn flashlight ON/OFF
* Slide 1 finger left or right to select themes
* Slide 2 fingers left or right to adjust dimmer level
* Tap 2 fingers to turn dimmer ON/OFF
* Shake to turn flashlight ON/OFF
* iPod playlist selection for alarm sounds * Loads more!
As usual, all feedback are very welcome!
Some fixes have been done on Theme Clock (Free) to be compatible with iPhone OS 3.0. Update of the app will be uploaded very soon.
There are quite a few people reporting the clock freezes when using Theme Clock (Free) in one or combination of the following scenarios:
1. When the device locks, either by auto-lock or pressing the lock button on the top right hand corner
2. When leaving it on for a few minutes to up to a few days.
We apologize for this and we thank the people who reported the bug to us.
It seems to happen to some people but not others. The bug seems occur on the iPhone 3G with OS 2.2.1 running Theme Clock (Free) V1.0 and V1.0.1. No one has reported this bug on V1.1.0 so far.
Unfortunately, we still haven’t been able to reproduce this bug. We have done a lot of testing on the following devices and OS versions:
1. iPod Touch 1st gen on OS 2.0 and OS 2.1
2. iPhone 3G on OS2.0, 2.1 and 2.2.1
3. Simulator on all OS versions (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.2.1).
If you have experienced problems, please post a comment here. Any help and information will be greatly appreciated.
We will continue to test and try our hardest to iron out the cause of this bug and fix it ASAP. We will also introduce more devices on our testing platform – the iPod Touch 2nd gen and iPhone 2G.
Our working progress for resolving this issue will be updated here.
Thank you for your patience and support so far.
Theme Clock (Free) is now supporting portrait display. V1.1.0 should be available in the next few days, depending on the approval process time from Apple.
Feedbacks are welcome.
Theme Clock (Free) v1.0.1 is now available in the App Store! Updates include:
* Performance enhancement on theme selection by sliding finger left or right. New theme loading time has improved approximately 1 second.
* Fixed background to black for iPhone OS 2.2.1 users.
Theme Clock (Free) is a free iPhone app, a clock with 10 individual stunning themes. Each theme has been designed and inspired by the many digital display devices in consumer-electronics, including: Light Emitting Diode (LED), Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) and Liquid Crystal Display (LCD).Theme Clock is ideal used as a night stand or desk clock. It is currently available on Apple’s App Store.You can download it via iTunes, iPhone or iPod Touch.When the app is loaded on your device, simply swipe left to right to select a theme, double tap to see all the available settings.If you have any questions, post it here and we will be happily answer them all.Any suggestions and feedback are more than welcome. It will help us to improve our app.NOTE: Theme Clock works on the iPhone and iPod Touch with iPhone OS 2.0. However, it won’t change any of your existing applications or software on your iPhone or iPod touch for security and usability reasons.All iPhone apps from the App Store have a “sandbox” limitation. They are different from apps that runs on other devices.