There are quite a few people reporting the clock freezes when using Theme Clock (Free) in one or combination of the following scenarios:
1. When the device locks, either by auto-lock or pressing the lock button on the top right hand corner
2. When leaving it on for a few minutes to up to a few days.
We apologize for this and we thank the people who reported the bug to us.
It seems to happen to some people but not others. The bug seems occur on the iPhone 3G with OS 2.2.1 running Theme Clock (Free) V1.0 and V1.0.1. No one has reported this bug on V1.1.0 so far.
Unfortunately, we still haven’t been able to reproduce this bug. We have done a lot of testing on the following devices and OS versions:
1. iPod Touch 1st gen on OS 2.0 and OS 2.1
2. iPhone 3G on OS2.0, 2.1 and 2.2.1
3. Simulator on all OS versions (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.2.1).
If you have experienced problems, please post a comment here. Any help and information will be greatly appreciated.
We will continue to test and try our hardest to iron out the cause of this bug and fix it ASAP. We will also introduce more devices on our testing platform – the iPod Touch 2nd gen and iPhone 2G.
Our working progress for resolving this issue will be updated here.
Thank you for your patience and support so far.